Sunday, October 21, 2007

*mindless humming*

i've got a good feeling about this week....so hopefully it'll follow through.

I got 6 old books from Goodwill today...like...neat old books, pretty ones.

i got:

"No Relations"
"Ivanhoe"
"Vanity Fair"
"Pilgrims Progress"
"The Blue Flower"
and
"Scenes of a Clerical Life"

i'm really excited...they were only $2 a piece...and a lady there told me they sold old books at salvation army for like...50cents a piece...woot!

i really love beautiful old books....even if what's inside is boring...

I'm going to use the last book as a multimedia art project. unless it turns out to be a really good book...in which case i'll have to find ANOTHER boring but beautiful book.

i did start reading "No Relations" and it sucked me in...i don't know why....but i got really caught up in the story after reading the first chapter.....

anyways...besides my books....

Trace should be in town sometime this week....that's exciting....

Quirky Kirk should be accompanying us to lunch tomorrow....we shall see...

hmm.....

I'm going to my brothers' play with my sister on saturday....that should be fun.

i dunno...i just have a good vibe for this week....at least for tomorrow. :D

No comments: