Monday, March 9, 2009

A Charming Bohemian

Bo⋅he⋅mi⋅an[boh-hee-mee-uhn]

–noun 1. a native or inhabitant of Bohemia.
2. (usually lowercase) a person, as an artist or writer, who lives and acts free of regard for conventional rules and practices.
3. the Czech language, esp. as spoken in Bohemia.
4. a Gypsy.

–adjective 5. of or pertaining to Bohemia, its people, or their language.
6. (usually lowercase) pertaining to or characteristic of the unconventional life of a bohemian.
7. living a wandering or vagabond life, as a Gypsy.


-----

so...apparently I am bohemian,

according to my parents

and my friends

as has been mentioned in offhand comments

-----

i do believe i am quite ok with that

if i wasn't

would i still be me?

no

i don't think i would

life would be very droll

droller than it is now

-----

i can't wait to hit the road again

i'm anxious to see what this year will bring

the prospect of change

is thrilling.

-----

me;

a charming little bohemian.

No comments: