Saturday, February 9, 2008

Men are Like Tea

well..sort of

I think that men are like tea for me

They come in a variety of different flavors, and colors and shapes etc

Now here's the thing with me and tea

I love the idea of tea

brewing a nice pot

curling up with a hot cup of sweetened tea and a good book or movie...

and i often think to myself..."I should drink some tea..."

so every now and again I'll make myself a cup of tea...

and really...i don't like it that much

it doesn't matter how strong i make it, or how much sugar i put in or cream or whatever

in the end

i prefer coffee

however i love the idea of drinking tea

i love looking at teapots

and looking at all the different flavors of tea, and all the different tins and containers they come in

but really...i don't actually like drinking tea...

now...what does this have to do with men you might ask?

here's the thing

i love the idea of having a guy

i love looking at guys

i love talking to guys

i may even have an escapade or two with one

but in the end

i like my freedom more, i like being unattached and able to go wherever i want, whenever i want, with whomever i want.

so...tea = relationships
coffee= independence

and i'm ok with that. for now. :)

I think i'll just leave it at that.

No comments: