Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Future Ain't What It Used To Be

i am probably one of the most ridiculous procrastinators i have ever met...

this is me sitting down to do homework...

get out homework...look at it...maybe

think about doing my homework

sign on to AIM

check e-mail

check facebook

check i-am-bored

use firefoxes stumble feature, get lost on the web for about an hour

check facebook

shuffle through my music

get a snack

think about my homework

clean up my desk

re-organize the files on my computer

check facebook

pick a different genre of music to listen to

go to the bathroom

go practice my violin

play the fife

putz around on the piano

if no one's home sing whatever showtunes i can remember

look up the lyrics to the songs i don't remember

check facebook

Play Wii Sports

maybe play DDR or Guitar Hero

----

haha, well you get the idea...Finally...the day or so before class...i'll get it done..

ANYhoo

I'm not really sure what to make of life at the moment, it's ok. it's not like...great, but it's not horrible either.

work is going well, i do enjoy working with most of the people there. I hope that i'll be able to go back there this fall.

school is going pretty well too...i do have homework i need to get done for that...which i am currently putting off... >_<

getting pretty excited for this winter weekend on mackinac! getting pretty freakin' excited for the summer too!

I've been doing a lot of thinking these days...just about life and living and people and interacting...haven't come across anything brilliant yet :P

i had originally started this entry with an intention...but i don't recall what that was now...

i SPOSE i'll actually start on my homework now...haha...in tonights case, re-arranging my room was a part of the 'process'

i hope something exciting happens soon...i think.... >_<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo... thought i'd leave you a comment. yay! i just wanted to say that your long list of things to do before homework is quite hilarious. considering bri, you check your facebook atleast 3 times. lol. hope all is well!