Friday, March 14, 2008

Should We Call a Rose by Any Other Name?

probably not...i don't think anyone would know what we were talking about....

i'm still a bit worried about hurting him...

i may just be stringing him along...

though...i'm not really sure that it matters

i just...i don't know that i can see myself being honest while i'm away

or totally faithful...

hmm...i guess we'll just cross that bridge when we come to it...

I'm really getting quite excited for the summer now...like...really...

we're almost within two months time....there's still so much i have to do before i go

lists to make

things to buy

art to print

crap to pack

bike to ride

reading! lots and lots and lots of reading to do!!! oh man..so much reading...

i did not read anywhere near as much as i wanted over the winter....

my time was rather devoted to an affair with my computer...haha...

really...me and mortimer...and now elliot...practically inseperable.

Mortimer will be coming with me this summer....not sure about Elliot, he's a pretty pricey little piece of goodness with valuable information that i personally would cry for days were it lost...

like really...days....

so really...

besides school, which will be over in about 6 weeks, most of my thought power is devoted to Mackinac and the Like...

it's gonna be a good life...

No comments: