Saturday, March 29, 2008

may he rest in peace

so my truck died...finally...

i'm actually kind of relieved...

it's over, it's done, i don't have to deal with it anymore

long story short

i went to lansing

the transmission died just several miles from traces house

trace is an awesomely good friend

he rescued me

put me up for the night

helped me get it to the junkyard the next day

drove me home to kalamazoo

and is taking care of the extra paperwork at the junkyard

what a guy!

really..i owe him, like crazy a lot.

you're the best trace! you really are ^_^

SO

with that done, i am now looking for a new car...oy veh

i think me and my 'rents are gonna spend a little bit more this time, there is a honda civic for sale, which i wouldn't mind having.

those are pretty hardy little cars...

anyhoo, not much else going on...

4 weeks left of school!!!!

which means only 7 weeks until mackinac!!!!! ahhhhH!!!! i'm excited!

No comments: