Sunday, September 28, 2008

Never take a blind date to a silent film.

really, you'd just spend the whole night explaining what was going on.

I'm still neglecting this poor blog. Mostly because there hasn't been anything much to talk about.

my life at the moment...

school mon and tues...1-9pm

nothing wed-sun...

stay up until 4am...sleep until noon...

putz on the computer

sometimes do homework

play with Fred

talk on the phone.

repeat.

oy.

with any luck I'll be able to find a job. It's not for lack of effort believe me.
I spend a lot of time perusing jobs and filling out applications.

otherwise I'll be going back up north this weekend and next.

I was looking back over some of my previous posts from this year

and I have arrived at a few conclusions

one. I am brilliant.

haha, no really, I am. I'm funny and clever and I write remarkably well.

two. I'm vain

as shown by my previous conclusion

three. Everytime I mention anything about being happy single

some shmutz shows up
not that i'm complaining... ;)

four. "insert clever title here"

This blog should be printed and preserved for future Historians. Because my name will be one to remember some day.

----

As far as real life goes.

My life is not taking the direction I thought it would.

I've decided that professional Graphic Design and Illustration are not for me

I just don't want to do it. I don't think I'd be happy.

I'd like to work with animals... but I don't want to be a Vet.

maybe a zookeeper or stable hand or something...

After this semester of design classes I'll be quiting the Design program at school.

Next semester I'll take some art classes because I still have some government money left...

My parents have been mostly supportive of me.

Though I can't make them understand that I'm not going to do something I'm not happy doing

They said that life doesn't work like that.

well. I refuse to settle. There is no reason why I can't be happy doing what I do.

I'll figure it out.

It always works out. Always.

maybe not how I originally thought it would. But it still works out...

----

I am pretty happy for the most part with where I am in life at the moment.

My art and creating has been fairly steady, and not totally terrible.

I think though that I need to start a new Web Gallery....I just have to find a good one...

well. That's all for this rather droll post for the moment...

No comments: