Friday, December 4, 2009

A Modest Proposal

I'm engaged!

A year ago I never would have thought this would be the case

hell, I wouldn't have thought I'd be engaged 6months ago!

But I happened to meet the perfect man not so long ago

We are two peas in a pod

similar but different enough to be interesting

he loves me

i love him

I didn't think he existed

the one who is as perfect for me as I am for him

now don't get me wrong,

he's certainly not perfect

but he's perfect for me.

he gave me a beautiful ring

proposed on horseback in the rolling hills of upstate New York.

We'll get married in a year or two, once I'm finished with school.

We'll have a small hobby farm and provide for ourselves.

I'm estatic

I never thought I'd meet the one

but here he is!

A blessing indeed. :)

No comments: