Thursday, January 31, 2008

fuck this

god...where do i start...

it's 3am...and i'm just...i'm so tired of my life

i hate it actually

i hate almost everything

i hate that i don't DO anything useful

i go to school and sit on my ass

i come home and sit on my ass

i got to work and sit on my ass

god damn

i feel ugly

i feel dumb

and inadequate

i feel like i'm not really good enough

like people are just too nice to tell me that i suck,

or to tell me what they really think

about me

about my art

about fucking everything

just once i wish someone would be honest with me

i wish that cute boys would look twice at me

it's dumb and shallow it really is

but i hate it when no one notices me

just in general

i just want one person

one person

to want me

it's not fair

i know...life's not fair...

but is that really too much to ask for?

i watched Snow White the other day, and Princess Diaries last night...

it makes me sick...and sad...

it's cliche, but really...where the hell is my prince?

i can't help but think that if i was taller, or skinnier or prettier than people would notice me

that boys would notice me

i know i'm right...they would.

i may not be a lot of things

but stupid is not one of them...

fuck this...i'm sick of my life, i'm sick of this town, i'm sick of this existence

i really just want to disappear for a few days...and not tell anyone where i'm going...

i just don't know where to go...and i'm afraid that if i left...i would never come back...

what i hate the most

is that i'm crying over it....

No comments: