Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Endeavors of a...

I don't really know....

I've been neglecting this poor blog, It's not that nothing is happening

It's just that I haven't really been motivated...to do...anything, these last few weeks.

I've got several final projects for school, and those are....eh...kinda started...sort of...

most of them are due within 2 weeks time too!

I really just need to get my act together, finish school

then I can focus on Mackinac!

I was out biking today, and oh man did i wish i was back on the island more than ever!

there was a storm blowing in, so there was a cool breeze, like there often ison the island

it was getting dark

i was biking around with my friend catching up on life

*sigh*

i can't wait to be on the island

the warm weather just makes it worse

reminds me SO much of the island

ack...May can't come soon enough!

oy

anyhoo...back to reality....ugh

that's how i feel about everything

ugh

school

ugh

work

ugh

just....

ugh.

haha.

I'm getting my new car in a few days

a '96 Nissan Sentra. i'm pretty excited, it's a nice lil car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.