Wednesday, April 16, 2008

19 down.... ??? to go...

i just have to say, a grandmother's logic is amazing.

my grandparents called me today,

Biba & Bibo my cuban grandparents.

They sang happy birthday to me, then Biba (my grandmother)
proceeds to tell me how wonderful i am.

she also explains that today is the pope's birthday and he is famous,

but i am even better than the pope because i am related to them (my grandparents)

and the pope isn't.

....

then, she tells me that 19 is almost 20, and that's good

because once i'm not a teenager i won't have any more problems.

-----

i love my grandparents! :D

-----

aside from that, my birthday has been rather unventful, but good.

Jordan made me probably some of the best cake i've ever had (not even kidding)

and they sang happy birthday (though somewhat lackluster) when i walked into class, it was cute. hehe

i got lunch free at bogies, but that's cause i did the caricature for them, not cause it was my birthday.

but still....free lunch...awesome. :D

i went to the library for a while, got some more books on mackinac! yay.

good day. very good day. :)

it's going to be a good year.

18 was officially a complete year of firsts. None of which I regret.

I learned a lot and have grown exponentially as a person. Things can only move upwards from here >_<

No comments: