Thursday, September 6, 2007

because i'm to lazy to edit posts....

9.7.07
today...has been an interesting day. So i get up early this morning to go to my Graphics Career Seminar Lab class. i show up about 10min to 9...it starts at 9...there were a few people there....9 rolls around aaand...there's no teacher....not TO big a deal...5 min pass....i start wondering....15min pass...everybody's like...'uhhh...there was class today wasn't there?'....9:30 rolls around...there's still no teacher...the class is over at 10 and there's about 20-30 people waiting for the class. I was finally like...screw it and me and another kid left. I was just pissed at this point. I paid for the class i better have a teacher...and she better have a hell of a good excuse on monday! All the other kids left shortly after....it was annoying.

GOOD NEWS though ^_^
i got a job! yay...*dances*...at Full City Cafe...where my sister used to work...now...i got the interview because of her, but they hired me because i'm me ^_^. So looks like i'll be waitressing nights. it makes me laugh a little, just cuz it's SUCH a typical thing to do. Waitressing...and going to college. My biggest concern i think will be getting classwork done...but i don't think that'll be a problem...i'll have time in the mornings and inbetween classes on monday and tuesday...AND weekends.

i got my last paycheck from mackinac...sad....i miss it SO much...though...as long as i don't think about it...it's usually ok. and hopefully with this job and school and homework i'll be to busy to think about it.


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
9.6.07

soo i went to my College writing class....and i was like...5 min late O_O...ergh...THEN come to find out that we also meet on tuesdays...so i missed the first class! it wasn't on my schedule...rawr.

and the teacher is SO weird. He's extremely quirky...very out there...very sarcastic and somewhat pessimistic...
when he's talking he doesn't really look at anybody..he just kind of stares over our heads....and he spelled suspense wrong....(suspenCe)...this should be an interesting semester. First assigment should be kind of cool though it's a paper about a family story!!! ^_^ that'll be fun.

good news, i've got an interview with Full City Cafe tomorrow! yay! hopefully i'll get a job there and be able to make a little bit of money. I don't want to work that many hours...3 or 4 days a week at most. I still gotta go to classes...do homework and it'd be nice to hang out with people every now and then.

other things in the life of me....not much. life is...life.

I did discover Walt Whitman...love his stuff.

Jack Johnson. How come i didn't find out about him sooner!? O_O! seriously! love that guy too.

hopefully the pattern for my dress will come soon so i can get fabric...and then make it. It's an 1880's dress for Mackinac next summer....chocolate brown and golden yellow...it will be beautiful! ^_^ i'm excited...i just hope my skills are up to the task. my patience too!!!

so i guess all in all...life is going well. There are a few things i wish i had. There are WAY to many people that i miss dearly. It's funny because i don't typically miss people that much...but there's a few people from the summer that i made a connection with and i miss having them around. :(. One of these days i'll take some trips ^_^

No comments: