Wednesday, September 12, 2007

it's just one of those things

life has been crazy this past week. Lots of school....lots of homework...lots of required creativity o_o. starting my new job. making dresses...it's nuts.

lets start with school...

all my classes are good. very relevant to my goal.
Mondays i'm taking Graphics Career Seminar, which will help me figure out the actual logistics of being a Graphic Designer and i'll hopefully find some exposure there.
I'm also taking Design & Appreciation....should be interesting, that class'll be a butt-load of homework...the creative kind :P

lets see.....Tuesdays....Digital Design...i really like that classs, the teacher's impressed...we worked on our first project in class yesterday and she used mine as an example for what it should be. ^_^...woot...brownie points and i wasn't even trying. i'm just that cool...lol.
i've also got College Writing..eh...that will be a hell of a lot of writing...ew...but our first paper is pretty interesting...we have to write a personal narrative...so i'm narrating my adventure around mackinac island in the middle of the night with drunk paul O_O. it'll be interesting i think.

Wednesday's is Drawing & Composition....now..see here's the thing...i love drawing in my freetime...but i really really hate drawing classes and all the exercises which i know will make me better but just seem to frustrate and bore me....in any case the teacher is cool...a very interesting character and helpful and insightful...so regardless it'll be a good benificial class.

Thursdays is college writing again...with my teacher who is very weird...an interesting character...if he was in a story he would be a very tragic character i think...seems like he's had a sad life...always been the odd one out....i dunno...in any case he's very intriguing to watch.

Fridays is the Lab for my Graphics Career class...where they'll bring in speakers and whatnot to talk to us about all that graphicy stuff...should be educational and hopefully interesting.

THEN...phew...

SATURDAY...i have my horsemanship class...again...it should be intersting....out of about 10 students only 3-4 are real beginners....then there are two obnoxious know-it-alls.....ergh. I'm a know it all too...but i'm a quiet know it all.....i keep my input and comments to myself...so as long as they just let me do my thing i'll be ok.......otherwise...i may have issues. But my horse seems pretty nice, he's a 5yr old Dun...quarter horse i believe...and his name is Silver. So i'm hoping he'll be a challenge....or at least fun to ride.

ok...i think that's it for school....good lord....

I started working at Full City Cafe as a waitress...my first night was tonight....should be an easy job. The girl training my tonight was like...i know i'm throwing a lot at you, but don't get overwhelmed....i was like...pffft...this is nothing compared to training for my last job. Anyways...i'm pretty excited to make some moolah. So far i'm working 3 nights a week....wednesday, friday and saturday. It'll be enough so i've got a little bit of spending money.

-----------------------------------------

All in all...i think life is pretty good. I thrive when there's lots to do. But it's not overwhelming so i still have time to myself which i do require. Friends have been limited basically to the internet....which i'm not particularly thrilled about, but i don't really have time for them outside of that....not realisticly anyways....

ok....i need to get some stuff done...or go to sleep...or something....

until then.........

No comments: