Monday, September 24, 2007

Week # 459871568.5

phew....crazy weekend.

Friday i actually did homework, then worked my first shift at work by myself. Did a pretty good job too ^_^.
Saturday went to horsemanship...which wasn't horrible...i cantered my horse a bit, he's got a nice little canter. Saturday night at work was really good. At the end of the night, my last table...stayed until 9:30 ~_~...BUT it was worth it since they left me a $20 tip! O_O...awsome. I think i made about $60ish in tips this weekend.

letssee....Sunday, yesterday. Was awsome. I drove up to Grand Rapids, got there around 5. aaand hung out with Rusty ^_^. We also went to Janna's to visit, had dinner there. That was lots of fun too. I left around 12:30am...o_o...but it was really nice to see him. I think it's been like...over a month. And as far as I know i'll see both of them again in 2 weeks for Fort Fright. ^_^ I'll may carpool with them as well. Which would be fun.

and now it's back to the weekly grind. woot.

In my class this morning, Graphics Careers Seminar, we got a new project.
it's going to be lots of fun. We split up into teams....5 members each, there's a secretary...who's kind of the leader of the group. That's me. There's also a Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Marketing Director and an Animator. So it's like a real-life type situation. So, my group is doing Candyland...re-vamped.

Candyopolis we're calling it...where you are the hero of the story...helping the rebel lifesavers and assorted candies fight the evil liquorice forces.

anyways...we're like getting really into it. It's going to be AMAZING.

OH. so...quirky kurk does have a real name...Ean...or however you spell it. hmm...he didn't really strike me as an Ean...but i spose it fits? He is still rather quirky, but entertaining...>_<

hmm...other news...

There's a Porfolio day at school tomorrow...

No comments: