Tuesday, November 20, 2007

just sayin...

today is a good day

me and my friend Jordan decided last night that we'd get up early and go get donuts before class

so i actually got out of bed at like...7:20am...which is an hour earlier than usual...

i did wake up to a dissappointing e-mail...my friend is fucking up her life again...i don't know what to do with her anymore, her parents are at their wits end too...argh

despite that,

met Jordan way early, we carpooled and i got some chocolate donuts from sweetwaters! YUM!

then we were actually at class way early, so we chilled and ate our donuts... :D

hmmm...Digital Design is always fun, we got our final project,

We have to design a newsletter, the whole theme for them is "a Green Frame of Mind" so it has to be something about the enviroment,

i'm doing some of the history of environmentalism, as an issue of "The Spinning Wheel" a small history newsletter i hope to put together, mostly for myself...maybe have a few craftie editions for next summer.

I got a call from the Air Zoo today and set up an interview for next friday!!!!!! YAY! maybe i'll be able to quit my Full City Job!

hmmm...what else today....

oh! meeting with my band guy about his Logo's i designed for him. I'm feeling pretty good about what i've come up with so far :D

I'll have to pack tonight too, i'm going to my grandparents house in detroit for thanksgiving, wed-sun..it's gonna be crazy! 22 people there!!!!!!! me and my 'rents and brothers are staying in a hotel to sleep... i'm kind of glad :)

OH! i'm wearing my new WOOT shirt today! ^_^ "Ain't No Party Like A Boston Party" it says...heehee...AND it's in one of my favorite colors, chocolate brown.

i think really that's most of it...there's a lot going on these next few weeks, finishing up projects and whatnot...crazy...

-----------------------------

i opened up my little box of mementos from this summer, feeling very nostaligic,

i also read through my journal entries from the summer...it's really interesting to look back on who i was before the summer, and who i am now...

also interesting what i wrote about some of the people. How some of them only make one or two sentence mentions at first, and then require whole paragraphs and pages later...or vice-versa...

i got my Re-Application form for next summer...on saturday, filled it out that night and sent it yesterday :)

i know that it definetly won't be the same as this last summer, but i'd love to have another go at it...

--------------

i've been thinking these last couple days, about what might have happened that night...what could have happened...what didn't happen...

i don't know if i've got the guts to instigate anything either...

but then...we only live once...

oy...i spose i'll just take things as they come.... :)

---------

i think that's all for today...i've got a PB & J sammich in my bag callin' my name :D

No comments: