Thursday, November 1, 2007

la la lala...

wow...crazy week eh?

so...i was thinking to myself the other day.....'why in the world...do i blog?'

i mean seriously....what's the point?

well....here's my 'conclusion'; personally...i blog, because it's a good way for me to remember all the things that happen, aand it's a place where i can put stuff out there.....and i also blog because i am a nosy person and i read other people's blogs...especially if their my friends, so i know what's up with them. which is probably silly, since i can just as well ASK them...but it's not the same. so, i blog in case someone wants to be nosy about me, even though they could just ASK me...

so really....it's just for me that i blog...to keep a better chronological record of things that happen...now i do journal seperatly....like with a pen and paper...that's private...that's where i put the really crazy personal things...just for me.
i do like going back and reading blogs and journals....it's funny sometimes what i deemed important at the time.....or sometimes i write about someone that i just met and thought nothing of, but now down the road am good friends with them. i don't usually remember meeting people....especially if we've been friends for a while...everything kind of blurrs together. so journals are nice to have...

haha...ok...so. enough blogging about blogging...(ironic eh?)....[jeez...i sound canadian..."eh?"....]

last night, i went to a halloweeny party at Janna's...

Rusty was there.....not as awkward as i thought it would be....but a little bit sad. i kind of feel like i lost a friend....i dunno if that's true ot not. i pretty much ignored him when he first came....that probably wasn't fair of me....but...eh....i've been strung along long enough. so...to make this story short....i'm over it...moving on. phew...

Trace came! that was pretty exciting, especially after he was all like...'eh...i can't come...' in any case i'm glad he did. haha...me, him and janna probably played the craziest game of truth or dare that I have ever played....but it was fun. then me and him talked until 6am...o_o...good conversation though :P it's very refreshing to talk to someone who's totally open about basically everything.

went to IHOP for pumpkin pancakes for breakfast! AMAZING! *_* ha...love 'em.

LIfe has been looking up it seems....i think there may be some fantastic surprise hiding just around the corner....well...at least i hope so. :)


Monday night....had coffee with Nate...that was really nice to catch up with him again.

Tuesday night...made out with some great tips....almost $60 for the night :D yay! still debating on finding a new job... :P

ok....on a less sunny note;

my parents put my cat down today.... :( ....i miss him soooo much....he was really a fantastic cat, and i am positive that i will never have another one like him. He had so much character, and he was UBER cuddly, he was always ready to curl up with me. damn...i miss him. it's hard not to cry... i know it's silly...he just a cat...but he was MY cat...and i did love him very much. besides hamsters.....this is the first being that i've loved that has died...i have been very fortunate up to this point, i still have both sets of grandparents, all my family members, all my friends...everyone. i'm glad that i've managed to live without really having death touch my life....i consider myself blessed.

anyhoo....that makes me sad.....

moving on...

...i don't know where to move too.... huh....

ha...i REALLY REALLY REALLY would LOVE to move out of my house. I love my parents dearly, but i want my space and my own life more than anything else right now....all i can do i guess is get a better job, finish school....make the money i need to live on my own....oy veh....


The Hot Chocolate Effect
Originally uploaded by breezyink
Janna, Trace and I were chit chatting at breakfast today. And we started talking about Hot Chocolate...and how when it's REALLY REALLY cold outside..and you've been out there for HOURS and you come in and drink some Hot Chocolate you can feel it warm you from the inside out...then Trace thought i should "artfully represent it using only the colors, 'cold' and 'chocolate." so i did :D

1 comment:

Claire said...

First of all, I appreciate that you blog so that I can be nosy. Because I am. So, thank you!

Second of all, I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. Losing a pet is always really hard.