Friday, November 16, 2007

sweet inspiration

well my friends...hold on to your seats :P

i believe i am onto what could be the next big thing....

well...in any case it's a good idea...

mailable hugs....

yup...you can send hugs throught the mail, so no matter where you are in the world, you can still let a loved one know 'you're there'

anyhoo...i thought of this a few days ago, then today in my Graphics Careers Seminar we got our final project, which is to conceptualize a product, movie, book or service...

then actually work it out....describe it, how it would work...what the demographic would be....create a style sheet, a mockup...
IT'S GOING TO BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!! ! O_O
GAH!

I AM UNBELIEVABLY EXCITED...heehee...

you see...i was totally gonna work this all out on my own anyways...but NOW i get to credit for it... WOOT

OH...p.s...only 3 weeks left of school! O_O i can't believe it's already been this long! wow...i still miss my friends like crazy, but i'm learning to be....

Turkey Day..in...less than a week! Going to be at my grandparents house....22 people...crazy....10 or 11 of them are my cousins from my one uncle...sooo....that's like....12-13 people 16 and under
nuts...

the Air Zoo is hiring....i think i'll go apply there...

wow...this is a really A.D.D. post... o_o

hmmm...well...i guess that's all for now....things should be interesting these next few weeks!

No comments: