Saturday, December 15, 2007

10 days...or 8 days 3 hours 32min and 25 secongs....

depending on which countdown you go buy....

seriously...there are less than 10 days until christmas! O_O oy....i don't know where fall has gone...

seems like i just got home yesterday....and now...it's christmas...

for serious....

i still need to get something for my nephew...i dunno what to get for a 1.58 year old....he likes things that move...hmmm...
woohoo! i get to go to the Toy Aisle! :D

i baked some yummy cookies yesterday...

i tweaked a recipe and now have a super delicious suger-rum cookie recipe...pretty sure it'd be better with real rum...haha

also managed to nearly duplicate the Williamsburg Gingerbread cookies...those are TASTY... :D

getting ready to send out DVDS from the summer...i gotta make the covers on monday, and i'll hopefully mail them monday as well....i'm afraid the Post Office will be crazy...o_o...i'm a little bit scared to go...haha...but i only have one package to send and the rest are envelopes...

as soon as i get my eligibility cleared, i'm getting the Adobe Creative Suite for....$230....it's a $1200 program :D i love being a student....

had my first 'offical' day at work today...the Air Zoo...it was great...pushed buttons...all day...or read...that was great too...

got my first paycheck from them too....i definetly got at least twice as much for working just a little over a day, than i got my first two weeks at Full City...

My grandparents were over the last few days, and my grandma helped me hem up all the ruffles on my skirt...so they're all cut and hemmed and i've got...i think 5 rows on now!!! YAY! that's really what was holding me up....that whole hemming thing....sucks....way sucks...but not anymore ^_^
so yeah...i'm pretty excited...it's not going to be the best dress ever, there's lots of little learning mistakes, but i do think it'll turn out ok and the colors will look fabulous on me :D

oy...only two days left of school...then my first semester of college is OVER! O_O exciting...

i think that's really all for now... :-/

No comments: