Tuesday, December 25, 2007

CHRISTMAS ^.^

today was christmas

it was WONDERFUL

the highlight of my christmas is always the Butterhorns that we have for breakfast...which I had intended to photograph all their yummy goodness...but they disappeared before i remembered...

I got up at quarter past seven...am..and headed downstairs...

everyone had gathered in the family room, 'cept my dad whom we have to drag out of bed...haha...

anyhoo, we all opened presents...the highlights of my morning

was another amazingly soft blanket ^_^ you can NEVER have too many of those!

but...by far the best present that i got...

was a VIOLIN!

O_O

^_^

eeheehee...

i'm so excited...


so excited...

i ADORE violins...i'm excited to practice and get better...and...hee..*sigh*...

it was probably one of the best presents EVER...and i do mean EVER...

This year is almost over...just about exactly a week left...i can't believe it...it seems like i was just celebrating 2007 yesterday...

anyhoo...more reflections on all of that later. I'm off for the night!

No comments: