Monday, December 31, 2007

To make an end is to make a beginning.

this is it...this is the end 2007 has been a good year...

pre p.s. my truck is fine! :D a sparkplug exploded or something...anyhoo..it's fixed, it's not dead! YAY!

*whips out journal*

haha...really it has been SUCH a good year for me...

i concur...after having read over my journal...which is from last march until almost now...

holy crap...

i am SO not the girl i used to be...

and i'm ok with it

in fact i love who i am, who i've become...

i did a lot of growing up over the summer...and in the months following...

over and over and over again I have seen God's provision in my life, which has been very encouraging...

i think i've talked about this before...i don't consider myself a "religous" person...i don't care much for church
and that whole conservative christian thing...

but i do believe in God, and i think that really all we're supposed to do is love people like God loves people, which is partly what i was refering to in my last post...

this summer i discovered a greater capacity to express that love for people...i was able to just be. to be who i am, to be caring, to just...love on people, honestly and simply...

i miss that...i don't get that sort of opportunity much at home...

i've met so many people that i adore now...some more than others :P

i've had so many fabulous experiences...

so many firsts...

a year ago i would never have dreamed of being where i am today, of being WHO i am today...

if there is anything i regret from this past year, it is that i was not able to stay longer in mackinac...

but really...

i regret nothing

i am thankful for every last experience i've had, every person that i've met, everything i've done

it has been a beautiful year...and i expect that 2008 will be twenty times what 2007 was...

there is still much thought and reflection on my part...

i think i am often too much of dreamer...which is really what my last post was about more than anything else...

just a girl and her dreams...

i know that God has got wonderful things in store for me, i know that he will provide for me as he always has...

i love that everytime i feel alone, or i miss someone...they show up shortly after...

just the other day i was thinking about how i'd like to see nate again soon...then i saw him and he noticed me...like actual for real noticed me...

then i saw trace, whom i had also wanted to see...and he noticed me too. :)

i wanted to talk to Brent...and he called me at work...

God does a good job of letting me know that i am loved...

I can not even begin to express how thankful i am for everything that i have, and everything that i am, and everyone i adore...

i am truly blessed...

Though the year has ended...A New and Bright one is beginning

and i can't wait to see what's in store... :)

p.s. my news years resolution; make every day count

No comments: