Tuesday, January 1, 2008

what a shitty way to start...

woo...it's 2008 - (note the sarcasm)

so far...lets see...i slept until 3...called a few people who never pick up or call back...

i'm just tired of it

i feel like i'm just a convienent friend...the one that people'll hang out with, cuz i'm there...or because i made the effort...

no one really goes out of there way to make time for me

no one calls just to say 'hi'...or even leaves me messages of the like online...

what the fuck

i guess i'm not worth the effort...but whatever...that's ok...

cuz Bri's always there if we need her...

god damn it...

i'm more annoyed with myself for letting people take advangtage of me like that, than i am with them for doing it...

i just thought that maybe my friendships meant more...

i guess not...

hello 2008...you've been shitty to me so far

No comments: