Saturday, January 26, 2008

breathing now...

ok...so, the world didn't end....
actually...i found those files i thought i'd lost...

but just to be sure...i went out and bought an external drive today...

500gb...i should be good for a while... >_<



Say hello to "Elliot"

that's the external drive,

Mortimer is my computer,

and then there's "Emerson"



He just comes for a visit every now and then...

i like that all my Storage Drives/Disks are cute little icons and names...

though...maybe that's weird?

eh...comes with the territory i spose...

anyhoo


so this kid at work today says to me: "does this ride go upside down?"
I was working the Mars Ride again...
i say: "the only way this ride goes upside down is if you sit on your head."
the kid utters a very enlightened and serious..." ooOOooohhh."

speaking of work...

I am officially going back to Mackinac this year ^_^. May 29! I need to get crackin' on my dress... o_o
and a whole bunch of other crap too...

THOUGH...i'm going for a visit in February...WAY EXCITED!!!

17 weeks until the summer...and plenty to do...but it's so far away...

hmm...i think really, that's all for now....

No comments: