Friday, January 25, 2008

-_- there are no words....

i'm fucking pissed....beyone belief....

holy shit...

so, my darling computer was acting up

i don't really know why

i mean..it's a mac, now don't get me wrong, i love macs.

however

if you lose file

your SCREWED

fucking screwed

I was having issues with an internet plug-in

and then randomly losing data, such as Bookmarks, Address book contacts, E-mails.

SO i call the apple support line...

and he tells me to do some shit

then he says...'restart' the computer...

ok...that's fine...innocent enough...

FUCKIN' DELETED ALL THE FILES THAT WERE ON MY DESKTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

then i spend an HOUR on the damn phone with the support 'techs

and they're basically like...

your screwed.

GOD DAMMIT

i'm pissed

SOOOO PISSED!

are you kidding me????!?!!!

the worst part is that i don't even remember all of the files that i had on there...

GOD DAMMIT

and there's a few that i do...which pisses me off even more!

fucking

i just want to chuck my computer out the window

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT PISSES ME OFF!!! dammit...

ok...i need to breathe...just walk away....cry a little bit....back up my files....

shit

i hate computers

HATE THEM

No comments: