Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm beginning to understand

I'm not really sure why God does the things that he does...

I haven't the slightest clue why he would bring someone into my life, only to have them dissappear again...

really...it doesn't make much sense.

however.

He does, and he did. And i'm sure there is a reason for it.

I know that there's a lot to learn...

but why me?

seriously....

this isn't quite what i asked for...

part of me is frustrated for....i don't know...for expecting too much,

for being hasty

i really really don't want anyone to get hurt.

Nonetheless...there is something important to be learned...

i really hate to be a whirlwind whatever...in and out of someones life before they know what happened....

but that's the sort of feeling i've got at the moment...

i spose i'll just keep my eyes open, my wits about me, and my prayers heavenward.

i don't want my intentions to be mistaken for anything they're not...

-----

I'm going on a roadtrip this weekend!!!! yay!

headed up to north country! to visit the superfantastic Jared :D! with janna!

I am SOOOO EXCITED! holy crap!

it's gonna be a freaking blast! we'll be up there for a few days!

man....sometimes i forget how much i really miss these guys, especially admist all the recent drama...ugh...i hate drama...

anyhoo..my mackinac people. probably some of the best people in the whole entire world...

like...seriously...

you guys = fuckin' awesome.

:D

i CAN'T wait to go back! i miss it a LOT! only....4-5ish months.... o_o

so long...

hopefully time will pass quickly, specially with classes and all. Which are looking pretty good for the semester... :)

No comments: