Tuesday, January 1, 2008

things can only get better right?

ok...so...the world doesn't hate me...totally...

it's just frustrating sometimes... when people i've been friends with for years don't act like friends.

anyhoo...

i braved this crazy weather...mostly to get a calendar, but had dinner with Trace which was a plus...
though...our waiter was hitting on him...haha...

not really...the guy...(philip?) was just really talkative, to Trace...not me... :P

---

every now and again i'll get these random people who find me online and talk to me

and they'll just start tellin' me their life story...or all their current woes...or both

does this ever happen to anyone else?

i mean...why me?

i don't really get it...

---

i watched 'How I Met Your Mother' on CBS.com today...

in it one of the guys got teased mercilessly for a nude painting his girlfriend had done of him

which really has nothing to do with what i was going to say about it...

it got me to thinking about nude art. For my drawing class this last semester we had a Nude model for a week or two and had to draw him.

personally, i enjoyed it. As an artist the human body fascinates me and i wish i had more opportunities to draw/photograph/paint it...but you can't really walk up to someone and be like...'hey can i draw you naked?'.....*awkward turtle*

hm.

anyhoo...aside from that...

i've been suffering from artist block lately....i don't know what to draw...or make...or anything....

:(

jeez...i even ran outa stuff to write...

oh well...

No comments: